DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello

You've gone to a place you can never return from....THE DRONE ADDICTION!
I agree. My son called yesterday (Father's Day), and I told him I bought a drone. He says you put yourself in debt. I told him I've got to do something besides ride my bike. I put in 200-275 miles a week. I figure get a backpack and take the Frog with me. Anyway, he then tells me he bought a DJI Mav 2 Zoom a year ago. He uses his he says to spy on the neighbors, he said he brings it with him fishing in Tampa Bay to look for fish. We talked for a good hour on the phone about the drones, we were also on Amazon looking at different things. I think I have convinced him to register his drone. He thought he was flying around with no one able to track him. I also told him about the retractable landing gear I bought, and how it raises the drone off the ground about 2 inches. He bought them while we were on the phone. I think he has Air 2S envy now. LOL
He has a smart controller, so I have controller envy. $749 for the controller is a bit out of my price range after the Air 2S purchase.

Welcome to the forum :)

Safe Flights,
Allen

New user in Alabama. I received the Air 2S yesterday, first flight this morning in 22-44 mph winds, and it was as stable as could be, even at 400 feet, amazing. This was the first time flying a drone, and it was pretty easy, but I am getting the Masteshots error which everyone seems to be having. I wonder why the YouTube users do not have this issue. Anyway, Hello!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar