DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello

You've gone to a place you can never return from....THE DRONE ADDICTION!
I agree. My son called yesterday (Father's Day), and I told him I bought a drone. He says you put yourself in debt. I told him I've got to do something besides ride my bike. I put in 200-275 miles a week. I figure get a backpack and take the Frog with me. Anyway, he then tells me he bought a DJI Mav 2 Zoom a year ago. He uses his he says to spy on the neighbors, he said he brings it with him fishing in Tampa Bay to look for fish. We talked for a good hour on the phone about the drones, we were also on Amazon looking at different things. I think I have convinced him to register his drone. He thought he was flying around with no one able to track him. I also told him about the retractable landing gear I bought, and how it raises the drone off the ground about 2 inches. He bought them while we were on the phone. I think he has Air 2S envy now. LOL
He has a smart controller, so I have controller envy. $749 for the controller is a bit out of my price range after the Air 2S purchase.

Welcome to the forum :)

Safe Flights,
Allen

New user in Alabama. I received the Air 2S yesterday, first flight this morning in 22-44 mph winds, and it was as stable as could be, even at 400 feet, amazing. This was the first time flying a drone, and it was pretty easy, but I am getting the Masteshots error which everyone seems to be having. I wonder why the YouTube users do not have this issue. Anyway, Hello!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bowyerv