DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hellow from Wyoming

Old Soldier

Reactions
Hello from Bear River (just north of Evanston). I'm am old man (83) and have never flown a drone before, the Mavic is so easy to fly that even I can have a lot of fun with it. I found Charlie Browns "kite eating tree" about 7 minutes into my first flight using controller in beginner mode. Fortunately it was low enough for me to reach, no damage beyond wiping out all 4 props. I couldn't get my phone to work with it, but fortunately I found this site, and after doing much reading, bought a ipad mini 4, and problem solved! What a great site this is, more info per square inch than I could have imagined. Thanks to all the good people here for all the info they are willing to share.

Reactions: lrsn and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello from Bear River (just north of Evanston). I'm am old man (83) and have never flown a drone before, the Mavic is so easy to fly that even I can have a lot of fun with it. I found Charlie Browns "kite eating tree" about 7 minutes into my first flight using controller in beginner mode. Fortunately it was low enough for me to reach, no damage beyond wiping out all 4 props. I couldn't get my phone to work with it, but fortunately I found this site, and after doing much reading, bought a ipad mini 4, and problem solved! What a great site this is, more info per square inch than I could have imagined. Thanks to all the good people here for all the info they are willing to share.
Howdy from Wyoming (Laramie), welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi old man, I'm glad that you joined Mavic Pilots. It's rare to find someone older than my 77 years of age on these forums and I wish you the very best. Keep at it and it will keep you young at heart!

Reactions: Old Soldier
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB