DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help Identifying a part on a control board.

EmmEmmm

Reactions
Hi all, i have a Mavic Pro Model M1P tha i am looking at for a friend that does not find two of the ESC´s after a wet landing...... I can not find this 68 71H2X C part that i think is the problem, can anyone direct me to a spare part?

Br. Elmar

034.jpg

Thanks for that, but a Diode mode test whith a multimeter points to short to ground so if i can replace the part myself that would be great.

I'm assuming you've performed the diode test in both directions and confirmed it's a short both ways, and compared it against the diodes in the same location on one of the working ESCs to confirm they test differently than they should.

If you're unable to find the datasheet for that exact part, it's probably not too difficult to source a comparable diode since you have working ESCs and other parts of that same part number on the same ESC. You can test the forward voltage drop of working diodes of the same part number to get a feel for if it's a standard rectifier diode or if it's maybe a Schottky diode. There appears to be a small value resistor (0.004 ohm) in series with each of the diodes and you know the peak battery voltage which means you should be able to determine at least how much current the replacement would need to be rated for, then derate that by 25-50% to gain some margin, then track one down with that same footprint.

With that low of a series resistor I would doubt that it's a Zener diode. It seems more likely to be used as a reverse protection or current monitor arrangement.

Best of luck!

-Rod

Last edited:
Reactions: EmmEmmm
Pic of “corrosion” looks fine. Looks like it just missed conformal coat.

The part looks to be either a polymer capacitor or a Schottky diode. Not familiar with the markings. I would take some measurements and determine what the part is. Also any mfg markings (which I don’t see on top) could help you get the details.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR