DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help! Incomplete Link from Mavic to Controller

DownandLocked

Reactions
Problem? Incomplete link from Mavic to Controller. I get a video image from the camera but unable to control anything else. Can't focus, adjust ISO, control gimbal, switch from camera to video or most other screen inputs. Also, get a magnetic interference warning and can't recalibrate compass. Also, get a "no SD card" warning. I can start motors from controller but haven't attempted flight.

Was unit in a crash? No.

What have you tried so far? Refreshed the firmware on the Mavic and Controller using DJI Assistant 2. I was already on the latest version. Tried a different USB cable to the phone to eliminate that possibility. Confirmed that the SD card was good.

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)?
Samsung S8 phone.

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? Using the latest.

What Go app version are you using? Latest Version

Any modification?
(if so what) None.

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) No

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link) Cant record anything. Button wont work.

When using a USB cable is there anything plugged into the side of the RC? If so, unplug it.

When using a USB cable is there anything plugged into the side of the RC? If so, unplug it.
Thanks for the comment but I made sure that only one USB cable was attached at any time, either the small cable to attach to the phone or the bigger USB cable on the bottom to connect to a tablet.

I called DJI support and they couldn't figure it out either. Sent it in to DJI for the experts to fix there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121