DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP NEEDED!

AAAE

Reactions
Hi all I'm a new member and I'm seeking a bit of help. I recently did a firmware update on my mavic pro and now it's telling me that the gimbal is disconnected. But it works fine during the start up process and afterwards I have complete control over it and cam even take photos and videos, but I can't see anything on the screen connected to the remote. I've tried downgrading but same problem persists. Any suggestions? It's quite urgent as I have a job to Do in the coming days.

You might try to reset the camera via DJIGO4.

Under camera settings.

I agree with previous post might be your cable. Might also try to use a different device ie different phone or tablet to see if that helps.

Are you on current version of DJIGO4? Just a thought since you did upgrade to current firmware.

Lastly consider a factory reset in Assistant 2. Will go back to 1st firmware version.

Paul C

Hi all I'm a new member and I'm seeking a bit of help. I recently did a firmware update on my mavic pro and now it's telling me that the gimbal is disconnected. But it works fine during the start up process and afterwards I have complete control over it and cam even take photos and videos, but I can't see anything on the screen connected to the remote. I've tried downgrading but same problem persists. Any suggestions? It's quite urgent as I have a job to Do in the coming days.
If the screen is "black" try turning the top right wheel and see what happens.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes