DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with Rogue drone operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
My future son-in-law turned me on to it after a visit he made there as a commodity broker. Here’s a pic!... not mine.

Attachments

• 0D1089E7-0BC3-4F1D-A01D-6572BD5E566B.jpeg
    0D1089E7-0BC3-4F1D-A01D-6572BD5E566B.jpeg
    385.6 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Throw a fishing line out when your practicing casting in the back yard . It’s not your fault the drone props sucked it in.
Or have a heap of helium balloons around your house on long fishing lines . Good luck getting close in then. It worked in WW2.

Throw a fishing line out when your practicing casting in the back yard . It’s not your fault the drone props sucked it in.
Or have a heap of helium balloons around your house on long fishing lines . Good luck getting close in then. It worked in WW2.

It worked, but barrage balloons brought down 3x more friendly aircraft than enemy ones! But OP may not be able to get lines long enough to keep that drone away...

Reactions: Jolly Dodger
If you can hit it with a rock, then it’s too close and violating your privacy.

If you want to take matters into your own hands and have a ton of fun, you can always Google defcon and DJI for ideas :)

What would it be then ?
It might just be something as simple as the planet Venus (or maybe not).

But so far you haven't provided much in the way of a description to help work out what it is.
You've said a few things that make it pretty clear that it isn't a drone at all.
But not much to help work out what it might be.

Are you just seeing a single light in the sky?
Can you see any details or just a light?
How close/far away is it?
10 feet? .. 100 ft? .. 1 mile?
Cany you hear any noise from it?
And what’s it doing , cause when I turned around on highway to go back the opposite way low and behold it turned around with me and beat me home with time to spare ? Fill me in please
That's impossible to answer without knowing what it might be.

But nothing you have said sounds at all like a drone.

Reactions: Clinton1
Sorry Guys but this thread has went about as far as it's going to ,BA has warned and I have just deleted several post and am not going to babysit this thread .
@Simmo the only block we have is to not read in the thread or if you have posted just unwatch it .
If it's a member you can ignore them by touching on the members avatar and do it here .
Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 8.32.59 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying