DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with self unlocking AC shows no unlocking certificate

Got on, was accepted, went to DJI on my iPad to unlocking license press Sync sync ok, press APP nothing happens, press aircraft and says no license.

as i mentioned earlier, one reason for this could be that the s/n entered does not match that of your rc. that was my problem. i sent an email to support and they answered this within a day. not sure how they figured out that my s/n was wrong since i didn't include this in the support email. i was unable to read it off the tag on the rc but got it correct s/n from the dji go 4 app. earlier post told how to do this but i think it was under general settings / about and scroll down. don't have the app with me to verify

as i mentioned earlier, one reason for this could be that the s/n entered does not match that of your rc. that was my problem. i sent an email to support and they answered this within a day. not sure how they figured out that my s/n was wrong since i didn't include this in the support email. i was unable to read it off the tag on the rc but got it correct s/n from the dji go 4 app. earlier post told how to do this but i think it was under general settings / about and scroll down. don't have the app with me to verify

I thought maybe I had to wait until the day I signed up to use it, which is today. It said I was accepted from Oct. 5th to the seventh as I needed it for the 6th. I see another SN?? under the QR code on the RC that is similar to the AC number.
I will try that and the support site you posted. Thanks for the help.

Tried starting over using an SN from the RC. I went to site and when asked to click on the pin of the area I want to open, there are no pins showing on the map, went to the support site to talk to someone, they are only there Mon. to Fri.
Oh well, I'll keep trying.

One more thought, I wonder if you have to be at the site for the license to come in, anyone know??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjiekun