DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with using the MavicPilots app for iOS

MavicFlyer

Reactions
Some aspects of using the app are obvious, but I can't find a "how to"..same for the forum.
I want to be able to see only new threads since my last visit, and updates to threads that I am following. Any suggestions?

Tap the three bars on the upper left. The select (tap) new posts. That is about as close as it gets.
4E5DF55F-6BEA-451F-B4FC-AC08C69FC7D0.png0C37DBF9-C2B4-4783-B9D2-3F2016CB0479.png

They have a little blue box to the left of the title if there are new posts to threads after you last viewed them. Beyond there not sure how to filter for only new threads as a whole.

I meant mobile web being safari on an iOS device. You pictures above are a safari screenshot. The actual app has blue boxes for new posts. I read the OP as using a dedicated app and not web browser.
a62966dd4b04fd60d49e5c6207a1501b.jpg

Reactions: Thomas B
Gottit. I never installed an app... got >300 now. I always access through my browser. Interesting that the interfaces are so different. Good to know and now the OP has the answer regardless of how they access.

I always have trouble with pictures showing up in the browser version of the forum. I use the iOS and Android apps and they seem to be easier of me. Agreed on the OP having an answer either way they choose to view!!

True for mobile web version. The title of the post stated iOS app and there is a blue box on the app.

Correct about iOS app - I use the iPhone and iPad.

Sure wish the app would come with a Help section...

I assumed the blue blocks in left margin were unread posts - thanks for confirming.

There are four icons on the bottom of the app:

FORUMS - two tabs
Categories, which I assume is all of the forums - swipe left to follow/un-follow/read, and
Subscribed, which are only ones I subscribe to - pretty obvious

DISCUSSIONS - 4 tabs
Timeline - all of the threads in all the forums, arranged by most recently changed
Unread - all of the unread threads in all the forums, arranged by most recently changed
Subscribed - all of the threads in the subscribed forums
Participated - all of the threads to which I have posted to.

NOTIFICATIONS
I assume these are the alerts
What I don't understand is why some lines start with
xxx new posts from "poster" in "thread name" - the red dot means unread??
and others are just thread names (bold) that stay bold after you click... when you click, you see the whole thread.

Your assumptions of all of them are correct. I however have never looked at the notifications section. I look for the blue boxes on the app and use the discussions tab and swipe over to participated.

So, is there an official MavicPilots App for IOS in the Apple Download Store or do we just access the forum thru a browser?

I swear I looked for this (this morning). I swear I did . . . thanks pjarvo18

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78