DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help

Leave the paint cans on the shelf.
Use one of the floor mats out of your car. The aircraft doesn’t care what color it is.

Reactions: flyingpig69
What would you suggest as a landing pad? Would a doormat work if I sprayed a white X ON IT?
A doormat would work just fine without spraying paint on it. Or a car floor mat. Or the sidewalk, patio, or picnic table.

Check out the Pilot Institute free Deep Dive video on your drone. Take it slowly and you'll be fine.

Thank you so much for this. I think I might ask on my local Facebook community page to see if someone would actually meet up and talk me thru my first flight
Not a bad idea, but if you don't go bull-at-a-gate and make sure you're well away from dogs off leads, sugar-fuelled kiddies or sundry other sticky-beaks, you'll be fine.

Baby steps might be irritating, but like learning to drive a car: (we all think we're going to hop in and be able to fling it round like Nigel Mansell... showing my age there) it takes time and repetitive practise of basic fine positioning/handling skills before it all starts to become muscle memory.

Reactions: flyingpig69
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wiz4rd