DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

help.....

7snakey7

Reactions
hi all im looking at getting back into drones . i had the DJI phantom 3 advanced but sold it and now looking at getting the mavic pro in a few days time . but im being told there is loads of new rules out and im not going to be able to fly it where i live as i i did before . ive looked online but im getting lots of rules that are now out and coming out ???? confused . com ... and help would be great and anyone by me wanting to go fly would be cool..thanks ..

Rules aren't new. Just more incorporation of geofencing into the aircraft firmware that could limit you depending on where you want to fly. Check out the FAA website or apps like Airmap to see what kind of airspace you live under.

Reactions: Former Member
You don’t have to fly in your back garden.

I’m in a flight path and 200 yards from a prison so double nfz so I go out of town to fly.

You're not going to be able to fly in your backyard, but there are a lot of places where you can drive and have a nice flight.

Can I trust this page to fly around my house and the neighborhood? Here is a screenshot showing my house Marietta Ga. on the latest
FLY SAFEGEO ZONE MAP. Clip1.jpg

Hi snakey, I live not far from you in Lymington . There are many fantastic places to fly a short distance away. Keyhaven, Mudeford, Hythe, Osborne View,.... PM me we can meet up?

Reactions: Madmax229
Good afternoon, I have a mavic, my app crashed, someone else was on it at the time. The app did not work anymore, it was 1700m away, the battery could not go back and it landed at 800m, the landing point was not recorded in the app. Can you tell me if I can access some information from the black box of the control that might help me find it? I have the files but I can not open it.

Good afternoon, I have a mavic, my app crashed, someone else was on it at the time. The app did not work anymore, it was 1700m away, the battery could not go back and it landed at 800m, the landing point was not recorded in the app. Can you tell me if I can access some information from the black box of the control that might help me find it? I have the files but I can not open it.
The "black box" only has data for the time the app was open.
Anything happening after contact was lost or the app is closed does not get recorded.

To get your flight data, go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides

Reactions: mereflyer
The "black box" only has data for the time the app was open.
Anything happening after contact was lost or the app is closed does not get recorded.

To get your flight data, go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides

Thanks for answering! this is the report: DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

He was flying normal, suddenly the app caught, the guy lost his sight, tried to return with him just for control and could not, when he pressed the RTH no longer had enough battery to return. He noted that when it reached 10% battery he landed about 800m away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk