DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Here's one of my paid gigs with my drone

just a thought take it how you want. Whenever I'm flying right over small bushes/trees/flowers and i don't have any moving subjects in frame I always fly forward and then reverse in post so you don't see the bushes/flowers blowing around. Food for thought.

Reactions: marcbyron
just a thought take it how you want. Whenever I'm flying right over small bushes/trees/flowers and i don't have any moving subjects in frame I always fly forward and then reverse in post so you don't see the bushes/flowers blowing around. Food for thought.
Ha! Guess what? That shot is reversed. I guess the drone was causing forward turbulence as I was flying forward. So what are you going to do? Throw your hands up. I’m OK with it. The positive of the visual that can be achieved dramatically and uniquely from a drone flying low over objects more than outweighs for me the unavoidable compromises

forward turbulence...theres a new one. I guess I'm just fortune or real lucky to have never encountered "forward turbulence". Either way, yes the minimal blemish definitely doesn't out way removing it from the video. Nice work.

One other solution to the prop blast; you dropped in the text-only address at one point, so do an L3 (lower-third graphic), maybe a semi-transparent colored box intermittently with text about square footage, amenities or other interesting facts. That would make it more marketable (the house and the video).
Otherwise, excellent video. Are you 107?

One other solution to the prop blast; you dropped in the text-only address at one point, so do an L3 (lower-third graphic), maybe a semi-transparent colored box intermittently with text about square footage, amenities or other interesting facts. That would make it more marketable (the house and the video).
Otherwise, excellent video. Are you 107?
Sorry, don’t know what 107 is. This kind of video (real estate) is always posted by the realtor with all pertinent info. I like to keep my graphics as simple as possible. The more beautiful the video, the more likely it will help sell the property, and more likely I’ll get a recommendation for another gig. Thanks for the complement!

Reactions: mereflyer
Thank you. I overuse the Chopin. But what the hey. I like listening to it
the best thing about Chopin music is it is royalty free and you will not be sued for using it for sure!

Sorry, don’t know what 107 is. This kind of video (real estate) is always posted by the realtor with all pertinent info. I like to keep my graphics as simple as possible. The more beautiful the video, the more likely it will help sell the property, and more likely I’ll get a recommendation for another gig. Thanks for the complement!
Is that a joke about not knowing about the Part 107? If it’s not, I’d remove this video if it’s used commercially like you claim. Ppl will turn you in to the FAA

You’re about to get roasted in 3...2...1!

Is that a joke about not knowing about the Part 107? If it’s not, I’d remove this video if it’s used commercially like you claim. Ppl will turn you in to the FAA

OP might not be from the USA and truly not know what you're referring to with Part 107. However, in most (if not all) countries, to do professional/commercial work using drones, a license or certification is required.

OP might not be from the USA and truly not know what you're referring to with Part 107. However, in most (if not all) countries, to do professional/commercial work using drones, a license or certification is required.
This clearly showed a New Jersey address. Pay attention to detail!!! lol

This clearly showed a New Jersey address. Pay attention to detail!!! lol

LOL..still doesn't prove the OP is "from" the USA he might just be visiting.. J/K Good eye. I did look at the OP's profile to check his location (none showed). Didn't really watch the video so just commented on the Part 107 statement due to this forum having members from all around the world.

Is all ”vintage” classical music, e.g. Chopin royalty free?

Otherwise nice work!!

I don't want to get into another "drone police" discussion (lighten up, folks) ... so, returning to the video ...

I like the video, but you might want to take a look at this one, done quite a few years ago, not far from where I grew up (I had no idea anyone had a house like this in our neighborhood).

I love the extensive use of the drone, including some amazing indoor shots. I also very much like the way the drone gives you a sense of what it might actually be like to live in the house. It does this by following the car into the driveway; by showing kids in the swimming pool; and making it seem like you are a guest at a party rather than a person walking through the house with a realtor. (I'm not a fan of the music, however. Feel free to turn it down.)

I don't want to get into another "drone police" discussion (lighten up, folks) ... so, returning to the video ...

I like the video, but you might want to take a look at this one, done quite a few years ago, not far from where I grew up (I had no idea anyone had a house like this in our neighborhood).

I love the extensive use of the drone, including some amazing indoor shots. I also very much like the way the drone gives you a sense of what it might actually be like to live in the house. It does this by following the car into the driveway; by showing kids in the swimming pool; and making it seem like you are a guest at a party rather than a person walking through the house with a realtor. (I'm not a fan of the music, however. Feel free to turn it down.)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones