DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Here's one of my paid gigs with my drone

I don't want to get into another "drone police" discussion (lighten up, folks) ... so, returning to the video ...

I like the video, but you might want to take a look at this one, done quite a few years ago, not far from where I grew up (I had no idea anyone had a house like this in our neighborhood).

I love the extensive use of the drone, including some amazing indoor shots. I also very much like the way the drone gives you a sense of what it might actually be like to live in the house. It does this by following the car into the driveway; by showing kids in the swimming pool; and making it seem like you are a guest at a party rather than a person walking through the house with a realtor. (I'm not a fan of the music, however. Feel free to turn it down.)

Geeezz that is the best of the BEST I have ever seen - Wow!

Geeezz that is the best of the BEST I have ever seen - Wow!
Yeah, I've watched it many times over the past few years and am in awe not only of the drone moves (especially indoors), but the effectiveness as a selling tool.

And, of course, the house itself, with both the outdoor and indoor trains, is pretty remarkable. Why didn't I know about this house as a kid, and why didn't I get to play there?

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igwe3