Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • There's really no more risk than buying new

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Stop being so cheap!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Typically there's actually less risk buying a refurbished as at least that unit has actually been thoroughly inspected before being released, whereas a new unit off the assembly line may have undetected issues that will not be noticed until in the hands of the final user.
Refurbished units come with the exact same warranty for less cost and in most cases it's impossible to tell if its actually ever been used. I purchased my first aircraft refurbished from DJI, a Phantom 3 Pro and have never had an issue with it in 5 years.

Typically there's actually less risk buying a refurbished as at least that unit has actually been thoroughly inspected before being released, whereas a new unit off the assembly line may have undetected issues that will not be noticed until in the hands of the final user.
Refurbished units come with the exact same warranty for less cost and in most cases it's impossible to tell if its actually ever been used. I purchased my first aircraft refurbished from DJI, a Phantom 3 Pro and have never had an issue with it in 5 years.

This has usually been my experience - sometimes the refurbished stuff is of higher quality since someone looked at it in detail at some point.

I actually WANTED to get a mini 3 pro refurb - but when I wanted to buy it they were out, so I bought a new one on Amazon. 2 days after I ordered it I got an email from DJI saying the refurbs were back in stock - so if I hadn't been so impatient, I could have saved like $150. Oh well....

Good point. I'm always perusing the refurbished section tempting myself to buy 🤣.

Reactions: 3rdof5
I am with you 100%. My Air2S and Avata both purchased refurbed and I couldn't be happier. I also just bought a Pocket 2 refurb'd. There are actually very few electronics that I feel the need to buy new these days, as Amazon, B&H, Adorama, etc... all have very good refurb shops.

Now to just wait for the refurbed Mavic 3 Pros to hit the market...

Reactions: Capt KO
I am with you 100%. My Air2S and Avata both purchased refurbed and I couldn't be happier. I also just bought a Pocket 2 refurb'd. There are actually very few electronics that I feel the need to buy new these days, as Amazon, B&H, Adorama, etc... all have very good refurb shops.

Now to just wait for the refurbed Mavic 3 Pros to hit the market...
Yup. I recently grabbed a refurbed pocket 1 for $120. Works like new.

LOL I guess I should just go ahead and hit the checkout button on my DJI shopping cart, I have a Mini 3 Pro refub in the cart. But being so cheap I hate to spend the money. I mean the Mini 3 Pro has only been out a year now.......LOL

Reactions: Gadget Inspector
LOL I guess I should just go ahead and hit the checkout button on my DJI shopping cart, I have a Mini 3 Pro refub in the cart. But being so cheap I hate to spend the money. I mean the Mini 3 Pro has only been out a year now.......LOL
I literally just got back from flying the air 2s. Great machine. What’s the M3Pro going for?

I've got 42km and 8 hrs on my Mini 3 Pro refurbished, no issues and looks/smells just like brand new. No regrets.

I literally just got back from flying the air 2s. Great machine. What’s the M3Pro going for?
they Have it for $609.00 Refurb with RC-N1 controller and one Battery. I Already have the DJI RC for my Air 2S. So I will use it for both Mini 3 Pro and Air 2S. I will buy flymore plus kit next month.
I just got one so now Just have to wait for it to arrive.

Based on your fleet listed in your signature I wouldn't guess you are cheap lol.

Based on your fleet listed in your signature I wouldn't guess you are cheap lol.
Lol yeah well it takes a lot for me to spend the money, but I also like my stuff to work right every time.

Reactions: 3rdof5
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks