DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey Mods - forum emails readability

Citizen Flier

Reactions
As an active menber here, I get forum emails every day. The email style follows the current trend of displaying body text in light grey and olive instead of well proven black text. This makes for poor readability -esp on smart phone. (I know this color is themed with the website)
Perhaps I’m the only one to notice?
Is there an option to have email text default to black?
Thanks

Reactions: OregonEd
I know you can opt out of receiving the emails but not sure if, or how, you could change text color. I get enough emails from other source that I opted out. I read these forums pretty regularly so I figured I don't need the emails.

Not so fond of the daily stream of lost Air 2's, but I still like getting the emails.

Hey Mods -please have a look at one of the emails in your email app. Compare to any other email. My guess is you'll find the Mavic emails literally pale in comparison. And even 20 somethings wear glasses. -Respectfully....

Reactions: Scooped
We can look into it. I'm not sure how much "flexibility" there is but we can look into it for y'all.

@clackey

Can you make some specific suggestions regarding the emails? I’m open to ideas but keep in mind these are auto generated and intentionally designed to be quickly scannable. They aren’t marketing-focused full of pictures, descriptions, etc...

Open to suggestions that would make them more useful.

C.

Can you make some specific suggestions regarding the emails? I’m open to ideas but keep in mind these are auto generated and intentionally designed to be quickly scannable. They aren’t marketing-focused full of pictures, descriptions, etc...

Open to suggestions that would make them more useful.

C.
Pale text on a white field is less readable than traditional black (or dark) text. That’s the only issue I’m referring to.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness