At first I thought it was a problem with some of the motor sensing HW. E.G. the motorVolts for the leftFront and rightBack are pegged at 0.0.Hello! I'm Having issues trying up troubleshoot the error I'm getting.
I've been getting motor current, check props error. I pulled the logs but I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly, but when I load the dat file in assistant, it doesn't show anything.
I loaded it in csview,but did not see anything that looked out of place. I changed the props and updated firmware, but it happened again today. It feels like the front right motor MIGHT be a little hotter than the others, but not by much.
Tomorrow I'll try taking the temps of the motors and see if there's a measurable difference.
Here is a link to the actual file.
But looking at the currents it does seem that the leftFront is significantly higher than the others
and there is this from the eventLog
430.985 : [L-FDI]propulsion Spd-Cur fault:1
432.285 : [L-FDI]propulsion Spd-Cur fault:0
436.285 : [L-FDI]propulsion Spd-Cur fault:0
437.785 : [L-FDI]propulsion Spd-Cur fault:1