DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi! Agustin from Argentina

AgustinM

Reactions
Hello Comunity! im a new Mavic Air pilot, from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

My first fly i crashed cos i was flying low and press "return home" and the mavic goes up, directly to a tree. Luckily, nothing happens.

So to all new pilots: DONT USE RETURN HOME before reading the manual, this forum and watching some videos :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: AgustinM

My first fly i crashed cos i was flying low and press "return home" and the mavic goes up, directly to a tree. Luckily, nothing happens.

So to all new pilots: DONT USE RETURN HOME before reading the manual, this forum and watching some videos :)
Howdy from Wyoming @AgustinM , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from Chicago. Your learning already about using the return home on your RC.
And, that's how we all benefit from other peoples experience. Mavic Pilots Forum is a
useful tool to gain knowledge and confidence. Fly safe and have fun. Happy Hovering.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+