DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all fellow pilots

claytonford

Reactions
Hi all,
I don't claim to be a pilot yet, and my experience is very limited to crashing many RC copters in the past to buying cheap drones that get blown about by a random fart.
Early 2019 I purchased a DJI phantom 2 and took to the skies for the 1st time aerial shots of my local area were amazing, so got the bug quickly.
Now I have the Mav 2 pro with smart brick, (see other post) that I'm not yet able to fly.
I hope to be able to use this forum to gain knowledge of best practices get help and maybe one day be of help to others.
Happy flying all and keep safe.

Attachments

• E06D32EB-CB11-414B-B893-05C8BB15DAB5.jpeg
    E06D32EB-CB11-414B-B893-05C8BB15DAB5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello & Welcome!!
I am sure that you will find the same great information & folks willing to help here that I have. From a Phantom 2 to a Mavic Pro 2 with Smart Controller that is a MASSIVE upgrade. Sounds like a lot of fun in the making as well. :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi all,
I don't claim to be a pilot yet, and my experience is very limited to crashing many RC copters in the past to buying cheap drones that get blown about by a random fart.
Early 2019 I purchased a DJI phantom 2 and took to the skies for the 1st time aerial shots of my local area were amazing, so got the bug quickly.
Now I have the Mav 2 pro with smart brick, (see other post) that I'm not yet able to fly.
I hope to be able to use this forum to gain knowledge of best practices get help and maybe one day be of help to others.
Happy flying all and keep safe.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, hope you get it in the air soon! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ