DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi All, Old power, glider pilot and RC pilot. New to drone's

Nitro747

Reactions
Has anyone ever tried to active track from one drone to another? If it worked I think it could be a lot of fun and many possibilities.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy.

Not sure that would work as getting the lock on would be tough. Give it a try and let us know!

Has anyone ever tried to active track from one drone to another?
I haven't tried it, but I don't think the drone will be able to lock onto such a small object. Even if it could technically detect a small object like that, the drone you're following would likely blend into the sky and become undetectable.

Welcome to the forum. I'm an Old RCer as well.

I tried Active Track from a Mavic Platinum to a large "Gasser" plank and never could get it to work but it's possible something I was doing wrong LOL

Thank You for the warm welcome and your responce's to my question. I was was wondering the about the target size myself. Well my brother is coming to visit tomorrow and I am going to let him fly my Mav2zoom. After he flies it I am sure he will want one and that was why I asked the question. These drones are very high tec and a blast to fly.

Reactions: Porky
Has anyone ever tried to active track from one drone to another? If it worked I think it could be a lot of fun and many possibilities.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman