DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Berkeley!

pdegenkolb

Reactions
I have been flying (with 107 license) since December 2017. Still not a lot of hours. most of my work is aerial survey of buildings for documentation prior to modification (of the buildings!) I am flying one of two Mavic Pros (1 belongs to company, one to me.) By background includes private pilot's license (valid but severely inactive), USPA "B" license (also out of date, but not nearly as much as my SEL), 17 years aerospace engineering, 20 years IT management and now testing. I have enjoyed reading many of the posts.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Welcome! You will find a wealth of information here and some very knowledgeable guys here too!

I have been flying (with 107 license) since December 2017. Still not a lot of hours. most of my work is aerial survey of buildings for documentation prior to modification (of the buildings!) I am flying one of two Mavic Pros (1 belongs to company, one to me.) By background includes private pilot's license (valid but severely inactive), USPA "B" license (also out of date, but not nearly as much as my SEL), 17 years aerospace engineering, 20 years IT management and now testing. I have enjoyed reading many of the posts.
Howdy from Wyoming @pdegenkolb , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23