DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Chicago

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. I fly the Mavic Air and have great fun with this aircraft. You will find plenty of support and assistance on the forum. We look forward to your view of the world.

Hi everyone, just joined the forum. I am a videographer with my FAA UAS Pilot license. I started with the Mavic Air and now fly the Mavic 2 Zoom. Like it a lot, especially the range, battery life, and software features. Looking forward to talking drones. I post my videos on Vimeo.
Welcome to the Forums

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Zoom. Stay safe up there!

Thanks,
FDS Team

Hi everyone, just joined the forum. I am a videographer with my FAA UAS Pilot license. I started with the Mavic Air and now fly the Mavic 2 Zoom. Like it a lot, especially the range, battery life, and software features. Looking forward to talking drones. I post my videos on Vimeo.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78