DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from new boy in Coventry UK

Barryworth

Reactions
Just joined this forum after getting my new Mavic this week.
Already crashed it into a post - luckily only 2 feet above ground and only damage was one prop chipped. - my fault for trying to run before I could walk.
Looking forward to reading others postings, gaining tips and knowledge

Just joined this forum after getting my new Mavic this week.
Already crashed it into a post - luckily only 2 feet above ground and only damage was one prop chipped. - my fault for trying to run before I could walk.
Looking forward to reading others postings, gaining tips and knowledge
Howdy from Wyoming Barryworth, good to go ahead and get that first crash or two over with early; from now on you can focus on the flying. Welcome to the community.

Reactions: Barryworth
Howdy from Wyoming Barryworth, good to go ahead and get that first crash or two over with early; from now on you can focus on the flying. Welcome to the community.
yes these things happen.My Golden rule for learning to Fly a drone, is to take it up above everything before trying to go back and forth or side to side :eek:)

Surely the
yes these things happen.My Golden rule for learning to Fly a drone, is to take it up above everything before trying to go back and forth or side to side :eek:)
Surely the best rule would be to use some one's drone to learn and keep your own safely in the box!;)

Reactions: AirBean
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Reactions: Barryworth
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki