DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hi from panama

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I need a very big help.
i am building a fishing tv show and i need to treasform a force 600 with ronin and epi red camera in a waterproff drone
its not so cimplicated changing some moving parts in fixed parts and I can find a trabsparebt globe part for alle the camera mouvement
I need to find someone very good un building a carbon dase for the drone parts irself with an attachement to attach the second parrt who will take in chrge the water proofing of the gimbal and the camera.
My problen is that I know nobody, so if there is someone in this forum able to do that I will be vert pleased

hello

I live in panama, i am an occasional pilot drone, but I am here so search soemthing quite different. i hope to learn and listen good stuf

hasta pronto
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Onward and Upward....

Welcome to the Forum from the Sunshine State of Florida! Hope you enjoy the Forum. You'll find lots of helpful information on here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

hello

I live in panama, i am an occasional pilot drone, but I am here so search soemthing quite different. i hope to learn and listen good stuf

hasta pronto
Welcome to the forum. You'll definitely learn it all here. You came to the right place . . .

hello

hasta pronto
Hello,

I am in Punta Pacifica. Been here for 3 months now. Finally got my M2Pro off a cargo ship. Where do you fly? Is Cinta Costera a good place to fly? Where do you fly in an open area, not close to the water? You can direct message me at [email protected].

Art

Hello everyone,

Hope this is still an active thread. Anyone have any current experiences with registering the drone in Panama? Is this stricly enforced? Does the rule apply to the new Mavic Mini < 250g?? Traveling there and wanted to get the lowdown.

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChickenOverload