DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from South Africa, West Coast - Yzerfontein

Andy England

Reactions
Hi everyone,

Still exploring the forum and YouTube ....
.... such a wealth of information and knowledge from experienced drone pilots. Never knew there was so many enthusiasts willing to share their experiences. I've learnt a lot so far, just need to put it into practice.

Still trying out my MA but keen to start focusing (excuse the pun) on the camera settings to get the best footage. So impressed already with the auto video produced from such a small device.

Have already produced some nice video of the coast here, (setting up Litchi missions to conduct regular aerial survey of the dunes and vegetation).

Would like to share, but get issues when I upload to You Tube (private) but when I share the link, the recipients cannot view the video (they get an exclamation sign).

Is there some recommendations for the final video file format that might prevent this? (I thought that You Tube processed and optimized anyway).

Wish I could fly all the time instead of working :-(

A

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

Would like to share, but get issues when I upload to You Tube (private) but when I share the link, the recipients cannot view the video (they get an exclamation sign).
You need to mark your videos as public in YouTube. See more details here.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi everyone,

Still exploring the forum and YouTube ....
.... such a wealth of information and knowledge from experienced drone pilots. Never knew there was so many enthusiasts willing to share their experiences. I've learnt a lot so far, just need to put it into practice.

Still trying out my MA but keen to start focusing (excuse the pun) on the camera settings to get the best footage. So impressed already with the auto video produced from such a small device.

Have already produced some nice video of the coast here, (setting up Litchi missions to conduct regular aerial survey of the dunes and vegetation).

Is there some recommendations for the final video file format that might prevent this? (I thought that You Tube processed and optimized anyway).

Wish I could fly all the time instead of working :-(

A
Howdy from Wyoming @Andy England , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Howdy from Wyoming @Andy England , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi Wyoming !!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm totally stunned by the friendly replies and encouragement to a novice MA pilot. Still got a long way to go, but with the assistance of so many experienced pilots and video tutorials, I'm excited about exploring the full potential of this amazing little piece of technology.

A

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Thanks very much, so many questions, so little time !!! Will definitely be my 'go to' place for advice.

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569