Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from south of Pittsburgh..

• Thread starter Deleted member 158815
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 158815

Hello!!

I've been flying drones for over a year now. I have two MA2's, a Mini 2, a Spark, and recently got a Zino Mini Pro (lol). I joined to see if I can get some help with one of my Air 2. (That's not the ONLY reason, but hopefully someone that knows more than me might have some ideas)
RTH not working right, and it's driving me nuts lol. Hope to hang around a long time and get to know some people.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America pagan65.

Here are some of the results about the RTH that you could sift through.
Perhaps there's something similar?

I started with a Spark and fly a MA2 now, but haven't messed with the RTH function(s) as I fly manually most flights VLOS.

You can start a new thread in the MA2 help part of the Forum if you didn't find an answer.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hello!!

I've been flying drones for over a year now. I have two MA2's, a Mini 2, a Spark, and recently got a Zino Mini Pro (lol). I joined to see if I can get some help with one of my Air 2. (That's not the ONLY reason, but hopefully someone that knows more than me might have some ideas)
RTH not working right, and it's driving me nuts lol. Hope to hang around a long time and get to know some people.
Hi from South Wales UK

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from south central Florida :cool: and enjoy. 🌴

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78