DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from The Forest of Dean, UK

Tig

Reactions
So around this time last night I drunk ordered an Air 2 Fly More Combo - Perhaps the best drunk order of all time!

While I have piloted fixed wing aircraft decades ago, this is my first time doing anything with a UAV.

So far I'm part way through the uavhub A2 CoC training, I've read some AMAZINGLY helpful threads here (and now have about 40 browser tabs open that I shall have to bookmark)

So around this time last night I drunk ordered an Air 2 Fly More Combo - Perhaps the best drunk order of all time!

While I have piloted fixed wing aircraft decades ago, this is my first time doing anything with a UAV.

So far I'm part way through the uavhub A2 CoC training, I've read some AMAZINGLY helpful threads here (and now have about 40 browser tabs open that I shall have to bookmark)
CHEERS FROM LANCASHIRE ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Welcome to the forum Tig, and a very good drunk purchase indeed, and I think you are doing the right thing in completing the A2cofC course, many of us are in the UK/Europe have also completed it, and are competent pilots, just remember every day is a different day, and conditions change, as you would with a fixed wing aircraft, risk assessment is essential, get to know the area you are flying, trees and power lines, and birds are evil,

Take Care Thumbswayup

Hi Tig Welcome to Mavic Pilots.
New flyer advice,
Wide open space.
Slow & easy
Power-lines & trees are evil.
Don't expect RTH (Return To Home) to save you especially if you are under trees.
Don't forget to read the manual ;)
Download Air 2 manual HERE
You want an SD card that is U3 for 4K
Most of all have FUN

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_