DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from the Isle Of Skye

RicSkye

Reactions
Hi, I'm Richard living on the Isle Of Skye, Western Scotland. I've owned my Mavic Pro since May and slowly getting used to it!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi, I'm Richard living on the Isle Of Skye, Western Scotland. I've owned my Mavic Pro since May and slowly getting used to it!
Howdy from Wyoming RicSkye, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Having geologically mapped Beinn a Dubaich in the early 1970's I would be interested in seeing it from the air.. particularly on the northwest side where I believe the so called Fairy Caves ( were being explored whilst I was there) are now a tourist destination. And along the south side where limestone meets granite

Hello Richard, I will be spending a couple of days on Skye in mid-April and will be bringing my MP2. I purchased it primarily for this trip and the wedding that will precede it in Perth. I downloaded the NATS Drone Assist already and have checked no fly zones near my intended missions. Can you give me advice or some secret spots that may provide some excellent footage?

Thanks

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada