DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from the Sunshine Coast mini 2)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Well, if you think you are going to love this little machine, you need to name it and the first thing is to determine if it's going to be a boy, a girl, or a thing... For example, will you name it Fred, Ethel, or Atlantithopolis...

Drone Naming Contest!

Hi welcome to the forum from another Sunshine Coaster, DJI Mavic 2 Pro is my A/C of choice , haven't had 1st flight yet , because of that weather you mentioned , but will be soon, will fly beginner mode for a while, no rush, learn or burn. Hope you enjoy learning .

Hi welcome to the forum from another Sunshine Coaster, DJI Mavic 2 Pro is my A/C of choice , haven't had 1st flight yet , because of that weather you mentioned , but will be soon, will fly beginner mode for a while, no rush, learn or burn. Hope you enjoy learning .
Hi, thanks. Rain has stopped but the wind is a worry for Minis.... I'm in Caloundra. You nearby?

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Well, if you think you are going to love this little machine, you need to name it and the first thing is to determine if it's going to be a boy, a girl, or a thing... For example, will you name it Fred, Ethel, or Atlantithopolis...

Drone Naming Contest!
Good idea. The Mini and I are still getting to know each other so I'm sure something will happen to suggest a name and gender/species......

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom