DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi Guys, Hopefully soon a Mavic Pro owner

Macmad

Reactions
I am new to this great forum, and look forward to hopefully providing some valuable input.
Firstly buying a Mavic Pro Flymore package appears to be in short supply worldwide.
I hear that Dji are fulfilling orders directly, but are simply not offering enough units to third party distributors.
Here in the UK, it's increasingly frustrating having been on the waiting list of Wex Photographic, who advised they have not had any word from Dji to supplement stock levels.
I did visit the Dji site and clicked on the dealers list for the UK, I chose some of the more obscure dealers,
Only one London Camera Exchange was showing U.K stock available for instant delivery.
I have ordered the Mavic Pro Flymore package, and hope to expect delivery on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Has anyone taken a Mavic Pro stateside, I am off to NYC in April and would like to fly the drone safely by taking off and landing in a non built up area.
Can I take a Mavic Pro in my hand luggage without any issues.
I am looking to purchase the Lipo bags which look to be a great investment.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170301/UserManual/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_en_v1.4.pdf

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Welcome Macmad! I think you will love your Mavic. I too am getting ready to fly with mine so have been researching.
Here is a link to a very thorough and helpful video about traveling via plane with your drone and batteries......

we are going on holiday in may to Thailand, kohsamui and hope to take my mavic..

we are going on holiday in may to Thailand, kohsamui and hope to take my mavic..

Wow, I think that's what these drones are designed for, that will be totally awesome,
I am in two minds to take my Mavic which arrived today to NYC, I am also worried about a potential fly away, or loss of connection and it ditching,
I will however be flying the drone so carefully and observing all the requirements for a safe flight, and will not take it out into the wide open world until I am familiar with it's controls.

Have Fun in Kohsamui,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121