DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi, I have a drone problem...

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Crossroads of America username_required

Love the user name... ;)

Last I checked, Dave's not here man. ☮️

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I see it's normal for new users to stop by and introduce themselves, so here I am.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Your topic Title: "Hi, I have a drone problem..." seems contrary to your story… I would guess that your "problem" is you have too many drones and can't decide what to fly… (L 🤣 L)

We have several Sub forums that specialize in various models of drones. If you have a specific question, you will probably get more hits within the sub…

Below are the links to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 2 and the Mavic 3, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. There is plenty of support here to help your way. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

I see it's normal for new users to stop by and introduce themselves, so here I am. I'm some what new to the DJI platform, however not new to building quadcopters for fpv racing. I've picked up two different DJI's in the last few months, a mini 2 and mavic 3. I dabble in RF security and other radio shenanigans.
Welcome

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. As dirkclod said, search the forum first (use key words) and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response! Fly safe and stay safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980