DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi.Just I’m new on here. Error code 4 camera on my air .

Same problem here "Camera error (error code 4)". Have you got any updates on this?

I've updating/refresh/downgrading firmware, thousands of restarts, no luck. I've tried different SD cards / none sd cards, with no luck at all. Camera was working fine then suddenly "No Image Transmission Signal", since then it is just become a useless toy.

Try a different cable to your display.

Try a different cable to your display.

Thanks for that... already tried different cables and also through Wifi connection, did not work.

Gimbal status shows “normal”... Gimbal works, and respond to RC...

With the camera, on photo mode when photo shot button is pressed it makes the noise but no photo is saved neither any image on display... when I try the video mode it does nothing, even on the camera settings the Video settings are missing, only settings for photos are there.

Before screen went black, I WAs normally using the camera when I set a quickshot to do a asteroid, then screen went black and the error appears...

Any clue how to solve it?

Attachments

• 827F5CEF-06AC-4C90-B83B-373A3C2CBB30.jpeg
    827F5CEF-06AC-4C90-B83B-373A3C2CBB30.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 20
Thanks for that... already tried different cables and also through Wifi connection, did not work.

Gimbal status shows “normal”... Gimbal works, and respond to RC...

With the camera, on photo mode when photo shot button is pressed it makes the noise but no photo is saved neither any image on display... when I try the video mode it does nothing, even on the camera settings the Video settings are missing, only settings for photos are there.

Before screen went black, I WAs normally using the camera when I set a quickshot to do a asteroid, then screen went black and the error appears...

Any clue how to solve it?

You might get more and better responses if you post in the appropriate forum.
Mavic Air Help
Perhaps a moderator could move this thread accordingly?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky