DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi Mavic Pilots

JT437

Reactions
Hi everyone. I've just joined the community. I'm Jonathan-T, from Lancashire, in the north-west of England. Just recently got a DJI Mini 2, which I'm loving using. I'm coming to drones from a lifelong interest in nature and landscape photography, and I'm really enjoying the "extra dimension" that aerial photography can offer. I'm more into stills than video, though do dabble a bit in short videos. Thanks everyone for building such a great community around hobbyist DJI drone use.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hi everyone. I've just joined the community. I'm Jonathan-T, from Lancashire, in the north-west of England. Just recently got a DJI Mini 2, which I'm loving using. I'm coming to drones from a lifelong interest in nature and landscape photography, and I'm really enjoying the "extra dimension" that aerial photography can offer. I'm more into stills than video, though do dabble a bit in short videos. Thanks everyone for building such a great community around hobbyist DJI drone use.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Hello from the Crossroads of America JT437.

Nice to meet you Jonathan. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej