DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi pilots, regards from Czech republic !

Tomas H.

Reactions
Having Mavic Mini for 10days .... and I am more excited about MM preformance every day ! Its easy to fly, delivers great photos and videos even in a moderate windy day... and I can fit it into pocket and go for a trip.
Happy to be part of community, take care and safe flights!
Tomas

Having Mavic Mini for 10days .... and I am more excited about MM preformance every day ! Its easy to fly, delivers great photos and videos even in a moderate windy day... and I can fit it into pocket and go for a trip.
Happy to be part of community, take care and safe flights!
Tomas
Welcome to the forum from the United States! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Always wanted to visit your country, but haven't been there. Guess I'll have to see the Czech Republic thru your lens (a mighty fine one). Isn't the Mini a great camera platform?

Lots of fellow Czechs and others of us from around the world will help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice lost drone recovery (you will crash, and you will lose your Mini). Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Always wanted to visit your country, but haven't been there. Guess I'll have to see the Czech Republic thru your lens (a mighty fine one). Isn't the Mini a great camera platform?

Lots of fellow Czechs and others of us from around the world will help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice lost drone recovery (you will crash, and you will lose your Mini). Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Hi to Texas , it is over 20yrs I was there, I liked the nature and LOTS OF open country and farms, nice.

Yep, Czechia is different, but lots of beautiful nature scenery too, beside gorgeous Prague old city. I live few km from Prague , you can see one of my first movies... city is on the horizon New video by Tomas Horka
I try not to risc too much , trying to avoid (or postone at least) crash and drone loss, as you correctly mentions :)
Happy flying, rgds Tomas

Hi to Texas , it is over 20yrs I was there, I liked the nature and LOTS OF open country and farms, nice.

Yep, Czechia is different, but lots of beautiful nature scenery too, beside gorgeous Prague old city. I live few km from Prague , you can see one of my first movies... city is on the horizon New video by Tomas Horka
I try not to risc too much , trying to avoid (or postone at least) crash and drone loss, as you correctly mentions :)
Happy flying, rgds Tomas

Ah, Prague. The city of a hundreds spires!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Tomas, Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Many pilots from all over the globe to help, when you need it. All of us are willing to contribute, with experience and knowledge, as a group, vast amount of knowledge. Fly Safe and have fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDew