DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi there, DJI Mini pilot from Daytona Beach Florida

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Greetings from Fort Pierce. I was just up filming in Daytona Beach. The park/marina areas off 92 on South Beach Street are nice. You'll need LAANC approval and the altitude limit is 200ft, but it's a great area.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

just captured the sunrise in Cocoa Beach...ready for the next awesome spot to fly...recommendations?
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

Tell us something about yourself, New Pilot, type of drone, certifications, etc… We might be able to hook you up with some great links…

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…

I just wish there were enough of us to produce a map like LoudThunder has.
As they say in the "old West" of the US,"Hold your Horses…" this Map is not mine, it's everybody's who is a member of the MavicPilots. I sent you and everyone who initially logs into the "Pilot Check In" forum the link to the Member's Map and that covers the whole World, Yeah, even the United Kingdom…

The Map defaults to the US Map, but all you have to do is scroll the Map to the location of interest, place your mouse on the center of the Map, the cursor turns from an arrow into a little hand, press and hold the Left Mouse Button and Drag the Map in the intended direction, release the button and do it again if it did not move far enough. If you Grab and Drag the Map East, you'll sooner or later reach the UK.

The Map zooms in and even has Street View so you can check the various locations from the ground.

I've inserted a screen shot of the UK Map and as you see, there are lots of members listed. As you Zoom in, the Red and Blue "Burst" expand out to individual Pins for each member.

If your pin is not in the correct location, you can correct it because you said your location is the "UK"; well, that's a big country and I do not know how the map would interpret your location…

Any case, it you need further help, contact one of the Moderators, they are the experts, I'm just an experienced user…

map.png

OMM. You may have seen Loud Thunder points me to a Moderator to access the map he refers to above/below. Not sure where I find it, can you help please?
1662404018173.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J