DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BluImagePhoto

Reactions
Site
www.johnblouinphotography.com
Hi everybody.!! I'm a FAA remote pilot, checking in from Virginia Beach Virginia. Been flying for 9 months now. I fly DJI. My two registered aircraft are, Mini 3 Pro, and a Mavic Air 2s. Both are fun awesome aircraft that produce very impressive images and video for my photography Business. I look forward to sharing my knowledge with everyone. And I welcome all the info I gain from the forum. Learn something new everyday. Cheers, from Virginia Beach Virginia.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everybody.!! I'm a FAA remote pilot, checking in from Virginia Beach Virginia. Been flying for 9 months now. I fly DJI. My two registered aircraft are, Mini 3 Pro, and a Mavic Air 2s. Both are fun awesome aircraft that produce very impressive images and video for my photography Business. I look forward to sharing my knowledge with everyone. And I welcome all the info I gain from the forum. Learn something new everyday. Cheers, from Virginia Beach Virginia.
Welcome, Blu!

Welcome, Blu!
Thanks man, That's what My good friends call me..! I've been laughing for the past couple hours about my first post. When I saw somebody shared it I was thinking.. maybe someone in my area was identifying me.. Then I saw the first response was from a DJI expert. Then the "Oh No" I pulled the "that guy" 9 Month Know it All..Beginner to Pro, "Insert Foot in Mouth". In my first post.. 😅🤓.. My expertise lies in photography/post-process editing/color grading/ and image aspect, size, and resolution upscaling. Thanks again for welcoming me with kindness. Cheers.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Reactions: LoudThunder
Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum...there's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use...Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum...there's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use...Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.
Thanks. And yes sir, flying safely and smartly is my aim. I live on the beach in the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay. That's what I've been practicing and flying. I'm always flying in controlled airspace around my house class c with Norfolk international airport as about 4 mi away and a Military joint expeditionary base, Little Creek a mile west of me. Luckily I have automatic authorization up to 50 ft ceiling. Have to be watchful on the beach, a lot of low altitude Blackhawk helicopter traffic up and down the coast and above my house. Every time I take off I get a message from Norfolk international airport air traffic control I have to confirm that I take responsibility and fly safe. Really glad I found this forum. I feel like I found the end of the interweb rabbit hole I've been running through for the past few months. Thanks again and have a great day.

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne