DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi everybody.!! I'm a FAA remote pilot, checking in from Virginia Beach Virginia. Been flying for 9 months now. I fly DJI. My two registered aircraft are, Mini 3 Pro, and a Mavic Air 2s. Both are fun awesome aircraft that produce very impressive images and video for my photography Business. I look forward to sharing my knowledge with everyone. And I welcome all the info I gain from the forum. Learn something new everyday. Cheers, from Virginia Beach Virginia.
Welcome to the forum!

Hi everybody.!! I'm a FAA remote pilot, checking in from Virginia Beach Virginia. Been flying for 9 months now. I fly DJI. My two registered aircraft are, Mini 3 Pro, and a Mavic Air 2s. Both are fun awesome aircraft that produce very impressive images and video for my photography Business. I look forward to sharing my knowledge with everyone. And I welcome all the info I gain from the forum. Learn something new everyday. Cheers, from Virginia Beach Virginia.
Isn't Virginia Beach the birthplace of the Dave Matthews Band? :) Cheers to you and welcome!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas