DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi there from Bristol UK

PaulTheo

Reactions
Hi thanks for the add. I have a Air 2s and a Mini SE. I’ve had the SE for a while and just got the 2s a few days ago. I’ve not really had a chance to fly it properly yet. Let’s hope the weather holds for the weekend. I also have a few FPVs and mainly fly RC nitro helicopters at my local club.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America PaulTheo.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi thanks for the add. I have a Air 2s and a Mini SE. I’ve had the SE for a while and just got the 2s a few days ago. I’ve not really had a chance to fly it properly yet. Let’s hope the weather holds for the weekend. I also have a few FPVs and mainly fly RC nitro helicopters at my local club.
Hi Paul,
Welcome to the forum. I live in Brighton, Michigan USA and fly several drones. Three Phantoms and a Mavic Air 2. My son in-law, Rob Schmidt lives in Porlock UK and is the owner of Greencombe Gardens. He has a Mavic drone purchased a couple years ago but has never really flown it. Lack of confidence I would guess. He owns a 46 ft sailboat that he and my daughter, Kim-Nora navigate the seas with after they close the garden to the public at the end of July. Perhaps, if you're in the area you might give Rob a lesson or two to encourage him to get that drone aloft. With the sea travel they do, the opportunities for drone photography are limitless. His email is [email protected]. Happy flying and enjoy the forum!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hi and welcome to our Forum. You have an amazing stable of kit so sure you’ll find a load of stuff here that will add to your enjoyment of our fab hobby. Must get along to Greencombe Gardens mentioned above, they look lovely. Will see if I can meet owner Rob, again mentioned above!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242