DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi to all

Acronut

Reactions
New member just checking in from Somerset UK.
Many years of experience with flying model aircraft from a Club flying field, but on a steep learning curve with the M2P, particularly with post processing of video files with Hitfilm Express, Davinci Resolve and such - that's a whole new interest in itself.
Very grateful that there is such a wealth of information on YouTube with tutorials on everything.
Have followed the forums for a while now and find it fascinating and very informative, though I have found little mention of an app I use called AirMap, which is helpful with controlled airspace regulations.
Does anyone else use this app for reference when exploring a new flying location?

welcome to the forum yes i have airmap app its very similar to the drone assist app i cross reference them sometimes

Thanks for the welcome to the forum.
Is the Drone assist app that you refer to, an Android app? I am using ios and the Droneassist app shown in the app store seems to be purely FAA.
There is also the NATS Drone assist app, associated with Altitude Angel and the DJI Drone assistant paid app at £9.99.
A more specific guidence or a link would be appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find helpful suggestions and support. I use AirMap, here in the US and have found it to be helpful. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

New member just checking in from Somerset UK.
Many years of experience with flying model aircraft from a Club flying field, but on a steep learning curve with the M2P, particularly with post processing of video files with Hitfilm Express, Davinci Resolve and such - that's a whole new interest in itself.
Very grateful that there is such a wealth of information on YouTube with tutorials on everything.
Have followed the forums for a while now and find it fascinating and very informative, though I have found little mention of an app I use called AirMap, which is helpful with controlled airspace regulations.
Does anyone else use this app for reference when exploring a new flying location?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, my favorite of my drones. Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15