DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s High Desert Snow

CorralesDan

Reactions
We got our first snow Wednesday night, about three inches, which is an average snow for us. Thursday morning's temperature was in the low teens and, if that's not too cold for my Air 2S, it's definitely too cold for this 76-year-old. I waited until the late afternoon and the temperature was in the upper 20s. The sun had come out and at our altitude (5,200 feet) it melts the snow quickly. Still our mountain, the Sandias, was covered with snow and the clouds were good.

Let me start with : Wow look at that opening setting shot followed by everyone screaming for you to go back to the mountain. I dont think you realize how majestic that was.

If i were you I would make a Calendar with the Mountain every changing in the Back Ground Starting with this frame right here ; Same house same level with the mountain being the Rock Star Its that good.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

2022-02-04_00h39_22.png

Reactions: CorralesDan
Let me start with : Wow look at that opening setting shot followed by everyone screaming for you to go back to the mountain. I dont think you realize how majestic that was.

If i were you I would make a Calendar with the Mountain every changing in the Back Ground Starting with this frame right here ; Same house same level with the mountain being the Rock Star Its that good.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

View attachment 143354
Thanks Phantom. I appreciate the kind words.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter