DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hoegaanit from South Africa

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: sentient
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hey Mavic Pilots

I'm flying around Somerset West, South Africa, when the wind dies down long enough. Looking forward to making some new friends.

Cheers
John
Howdy from Wyoming @sentient, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Nice to meet you all!
Hi John. Also from South Africa! Just Mpumalanga is way out from you. Love flying the Mavic though!
For sure, great way to see the country! Planning a trip up to Nieu Bethesda next year.

Hi John,

I just got my MP a week ago. Also from Somerset West!!!

Regards
Jean

Lekker man. A bit windy this side, hopefully get some proper flying in after March. Found any nice spots? Past Grabouw is magic for flying

Hi All,
Another South African here....from Bonza Bay in East London. Just received my black Mavic Air yesterday, and had my first ever drone flights along our beautiful beach early this morning.
We're off to Margate and then Durban next week, with the Drakensburg on the way back home....so hopefully will have great opportunities to get in some good flights.
Dave.

Nice to meet you all!

For sure, great way to see the country! Planning a trip up to Nieu Bethesda next year.

Hi Jean - if you have the time take a trip from Nieu Bethesda on a dirt track towards Hanover - it goes to the west of Compass Berg but will present nice scenic vistas especially for flying your drone. Head straight out of the town to the north, take first track to the right past the Doomberg Dam and Dipekloof Farm beyond. I'm not sure if that is a public or private road but you may need to open and close a few farm gates though.

Niet Bethesda a bit far for a day trip, but I will keep it in mind on a next outing that way...

Hi Guys,

We must do that braai sometime. I sold my MP and got the M2Z; very happy.

Having a constant fight with the seagulls; they nearly put me in the water last week in Hermanus....

Regards

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga