DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Holy Mark Downs!!

Winston Bull

Reactions
So....you may have heard there's a new bird in the air.... So just for S & G's I saw they had a "trade up" page, so I was curious: if I fell out of love with my M2P and wanted something else, what would they give me? Bought the M2P Fly More kit in late 2018; included many cables (all part of FM kit); included OEM BOX!; three batteries; controller; yaddah yaddah. Even the bloody gimble protector. Condition is used (41 hrs) like new--no scratches or anything beyond the scratches on the gimble that their gimble "protector" leaves.

Paid: $1879

Trade-in value: $448.50

Fortunately I still love my M2p and would not trade her in. And I know it is like a car and it depreciates the moment you fly her off the lot. But that seemed a tad on the profit scraping side.

Thoughts......?

If you want the MA2 over the M2P (another discussion), you'd be better of selling it in the classified section here; going rate is about $1100-$1200 for what you have.

Never trade in a drone or phone, it might be easier, but you're only going to get half it's actual value

So....you may have heard there's a new bird in the air.... So just for S & G's I saw they had a "trade up" page, so I was curious: if I fell out of love with my M2P and wanted something else, what would they give me? Bought the M2P Fly More kit in late 2018; included many cables (all part of FM kit); included OEM BOX!; three batteries; controller; yaddah yaddah. Even the bloody gimble protector. Condition is used (41 hrs) like new--no scratches or anything beyond the scratches on the gimble that their gimble "protector" leaves.

Paid: $1879

Trade-in value: $448.50

Fortunately I still love my M2p and would not trade her in. And I know it is like a car and it depreciates the moment you fly her off the lot. But that seemed a tad on the profit scraping side.

Thoughts......?

The founder and CEO of DJI is worth just shy of 5 billion USD......... You do not accumulate that amount of wealth over a relatively short period of time by be being fair and charitable. Sell it online or using classified and get a bit more back in your pocket instead of lining his.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections