DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Home Lock, Heading Lock, Course Lock, Or WHATEVER???

KG in CT

Reactions
On my Vision 2+ there was a mode in which no matter what direction the drone was pointing, when you pushed forward on the stick it would go away from you, pulled back it would come towards you, and of course left and right would move it left and right no matter it's orientation. Is this not available on the Mavic 2 Zoom?

I know there's a pointer the map display but there are times when it would just be nice to know that this feature was there in case the SHTF.

On my Vision 2+ there was a mode in which no matter what direction the drone was pointing, when you pushed forward on the stick it would go away from you, pulled back it would come towards you, and of course left and right would move it left and right no matter it's orientation. Is this not available on the Mavic 2 Zoom?

I know there's a pointer the map display but there are times when it would just be nice to know that this feature was there in case the SHTF.
Not at this time. I seem to recall hearing it wasn't included in some of the other recent Mavic/Phantom models either.
At least course lock isn't available as a regular IFM. It is available as a mode for hyperlapse.

Course lock/heading lock probably won't help you if an error condition occurred that RTH couldn't solve.

Thanks to you both. I thought i was missing something very obvious in the manual.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair