DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HOORAY!!! Mavic Pro Now $999.99 at TARGET !

Chirp

Reactions
The price is going back up!
This bit of excitement is for all of us (self included) who purchased one at $999.99 when they first came out.
Lately we've been watching the price come down and it's gotten to less that $669.00 or so.

I hope it keeps going up! Then it would be an investment instead of a loss....
I know it's probably only temporary or a misprint or something but...
upload_2018-7-3_22-21-4.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-3_18-17-45.png
    upload_2018-7-3_18-17-45.png
    343.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I have never seen a new Mavic Pro for anything less than a grand. Excluding Amazon and Ebay non-authorized sellers.

Where have you seen one for 669?

I think even with the Father's Day deal a couple weeks ago, the New MP was still a grand. I think the deal was just on the refurbs and fly more combos.

I have never seen a new Mavic Pro for anything less than a grand. Excluding Amazon and Ebay non-authorized sellers.

Where have you seen one for 669?

I think even with the Father's Day deal a couple weeks ago, the New MP was still a grand. I think the deal was just on the refurbs and fly more combos.

Best Buy had it yesterday for $865. I should have bought it then because I looked today and $891. Kind of pissed, I should have bought yesterday.

If a like new Mavic Pro is an okay option for you, DJI is currently selling refurbished Mavic Pros here on Newegg for $699.

I bought mine refurb from DJI Store for 649 Father's Day week.

I wouldn't hesitate again to buy a refurb one, especially since it was so much cheaper.

Nice deal! Best Buy usually only matches items sold and shipped by Amazon.

Reactions: Odom1957
About the only thing you could consider an investment when it comes to drones is the insurance you need for when you crash it!

The price is going back up!
This bit of excitement is for all of us (self included) who purchased one at $999.99 when they first came out.
Lately we've been watching the price come down and it's gotten to less that $669.00 or so.

I hope it keeps going up! Then it would be an investment instead of a loss....
I know it's probably only temporary or a misprint or something but...
View attachment 41301
What a weird, weird sentiment.

Reactions: Chirp
Here are my stats from DroneBase. Every penny was earned by my Mavic Pro that I bought less than a year ago.
I have 2 jobs scheduled for Sunday that are paying $225 Each which will bring my average way up.
I bring this up because I think the MP is the baddest little machine to come around in a long time and for some reason I hate to see it get cheapened. Must be me

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
upload_2018-7-4_16-51-55.png
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nice deal! Best Buy usually only matches items sold and shipped by Amazon.
Honestly, they rejected it at first due to 3rd party seller. Closed the chat. Looked for shipped by Amazon and it was $865. Decided to try that. I sent the link over in the chat and accidentally sent the first link ($819) again and this chat "person" accepted it. Not going to complain. Picking it up in an hour.

Honestly, they rejected it at first due to 3rd party seller. Closed the chat. Looked for shipped by Amazon and it was $865. Decided to try that. I sent the link over in the chat and accidentally sent the first link ($819) again and this chat "person" accepted it. Not going to complain. Picking it up in an hour.

Just to clarify...
You can go to Chat on Best Buy website and attempt to purchase something from them at Amazon--or elsewhere--prices using the price match feature?
You can complete the transaction right there on the Chat or at least get some kind of authorization to complete the transaction somewhere else? That would be great!
Thank You!

Just to clarify...
You can go to Chat on Best Buy website and attempt to purchase something from them at Amazon--or elsewhere--prices using the price match feature?
You can complete the transaction right there on the Chat or at least get some kind of authorization to complete the transaction somewhere else? That would be great!
Thank You!

That's correct. Give them URL to what you are trying to match, then they ask you for Bestbuy SKU. If they are good with it you can either buy it then they will adjust price on your order or have them do it then they send a link in the chat where to put credit card info.

I chose to have them do it so I could see the price before putting in my CC info. When I picked it up I wasn't hassled or pushed to by add-ons or anything. That was the best part because their checkout process is the reason I've been boycotting their stores for years.

I got an open box Mavic Pro on eBay from refurb place for $699. Works perfect

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo