DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hope I did the right thing. Moverior bt-300

I think its best to wait for the Price come down or until they update the Android Device.

I finally got my glasses but really having trouble setting it up. Do I go to the moverio icon to get the DJI go 4 app??? Almost ready to send them back.

Yes, once you have connected it to your home wifi.
There may be also an OS update (or 2) pending. Depends on when they loaded the units' firmware...
That being said, don't throw a bunch of stuff in the controller yet....
The processor is somewhat limited, and I found that the earlier versions of the Go4 app just steadily climbed in resource needs. That's why I am on 4.0.4 of the Go app, from way back when...
Just load the Go4 app from the moverio store and see what happens. Change 1 thing at a time and see the effect (if any)...
If you want to use an earlier version, easy to find which version you want:

Yes, once you have connected it to your home wifi.
There may be also an OS update (or 2) pending. Depends on when they loaded the units' firmware...
That being said, don't throw a bunch of stuff in the controller yet....
The processor is somewhat limited, and I found that the earlier versions of the Go4 app just steadily climbed in resource needs. That's why I am on 4.0.4 of the Go app, from way back when...
Just load the Go4 app from the moverio store and see what happens. Change 1 thing at a time and see the effect (if any)...
If you want to use an earlier version, easy to find which version you want:

Thanks I will try that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom