DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hopefully new Mavic pilot after work today

judoka

Reactions
According to eBay i should have a new to me Mavic Pro at the house when I get home today. I bought a Tello about 10 days ago to test the waters and have had a blast flying it around the yard and inside my outbuilding. The Tello is a great little drone to get started with but it definitely has limitations outside especially around my house in the country. There is almost always a decent breeze around my place and the surrounding fields which limits how much I can fly. I'll still have some fun on rainy days flying around inside and the Tello might make a nice addition to the tour pack on the bike for snagging a few cool shots in interesting locations we find.

I can't wait to get this thing up in the air and I've been reading up on this forum for the last few days so I know what to watch out for and to pick up some tips.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Thanks for the welcome!

I have found online discussion forums to be exceptionally valuable resources and I belong to one or more for everything I own that has them available...Tundra, Civic, Harley, John Deere and now several drone forums. If I picked a decent MP on eBay I should be flying tonight.

Welcome to the forum :)

I'll watch for a follow up and pics. Have fun, start slowly

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome. Enjoy your Mavic Pro. It's a wonderful quad.

Reactions: old man mavic
According to eBay i should have a new to me Mavic Pro at the house when I get home today. I bought a Tello about 10 days ago to test the waters and have had a blast flying it around the yard and inside my outbuilding. The Tello is a great little drone to get started with but it definitely has limitations outside especially around my house in the country. There is almost always a decent breeze around my place and the surrounding fields which limits how much I can fly. I'll still have some fun on rainy days flying around inside and the Tello might make a nice addition to the tour pack on the bike for snagging a few cool shots in interesting locations we find.

I can't wait to get this thing up in the air and I've been reading up on this forum for the last few days so I know what to watch out for and to pick up some tips.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661