DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hoping DJI Will Add DJI RC to air2s

I see you can use a Mini 3 Pro with the RC PRO.. How about using the AIR2s with the NEW DJI RC .. They added support for the Mavic 3 .. Maybe they are forgetting the Air2s now being its getting old.. Who Know.. Was hoping I can pick up another DJI RC for $300.oo for my AIR2s.. Time will tell..
I’m waiting to purchase the Air 2S, hoping they will soon offer a bundle with th RC controller. I think this would be a big seller for DJI.

This issue has me on the fence. I’m about to purchase my first aircraft, and I’m waiting to see if this happens. I would prefer the A2S over the M3P, but would like the RC controller.

I’m also waiting to see if an Air 3 appears sooner than later. I could see an A3 coming with the RC and DJI never offering the RC for the A2S just to drive sales of the new one.

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath for this. From what I've read, Air 2s sales have dropped like a rock since the Mini 3 Pro introduction. DJI keeps upping it's game, obsoleting it's own stuff before competitors do.

All the more reason to add RC compatibility to Air 2S. I’m torn between the Mini 3 Pro and the Air 2S. The only reason I’m considering Mini 3 is for the controller. I don’t care about the portrait mode shooting, and I don’t care about being sub 250g. Those seem to be the only advantages (if you need them), other than the controller, over the Air 2S.
Don’t let me down DJI!

I doubt we will get support. It would be nice though. No reason not to.

I find DJI's approach to controllers a bit strange. There's such a proliferation of devices now, and interoperability is confusing. Not sure why, either. Is it really such a challenge to update the software on each device to work with a broad range of drones? One would think not...so it leads me to believe that there's some sort of marketing strategy behind this issue.

I have a Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC and recently bought a used Air 2S hoping that DJI will make the DJI RC compatible with the Air 2S. Also have a Mini 2 which would be great with the DJI RC. Would love to be able to operate all three drones with the same controller.

Reactions: gsmith999
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98