DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Houston storm timelapse i took a few weeks ago. Reminded me of a certain show.

Love it!! Very cool!! I hope to be able to capture this kind of scene after I first learn to fly my brand new Mavic 2 Pro. I'm an avid photographer but a totally newbie drone pilot. Mind sharing your settings? Flying in Triipod mode?

Did you film this in 4K or do you have any single frames that stood out that you could post.?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in the Rain .

The resulting video after a Hyperlapse is always 1080p. It's a software limitation that makes zero sense. I'd like to think it'll be changed back to 4k with a firmware update at some point.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Now that Ive learned the Hyperlapse mode on my M2P, I'm waiting for a scene like this! BTW, you can save the original time lapse images in DNG format and process in Lightroom and LRTimelapse to get a final 4K video. A lot more work, but sometimes better results in situations like sunrise or sunset with exposure corrections needed. My guess why DJI doesn't render it's timelapse video in 4K is to reduce the required processing power.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Love it!! Very cool!! I hope to be able to capture this kind of scene after I first learn to fly my brand new Mavic 2 Pro. I'm an avid photographer but a totally newbie drone pilot. Mind sharing your settings? Flying in Triipod mode?
Sorry im all kinds of late. I'm pretty sure I wasn't flying in tripod mode though

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69