DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How’s your weather? Mine forbids flying for the next 9 days. Lol.

aokusman

Reactions
34539d99211b33fdc4f6942966644be0.jpg

I ran into the same problem over the weekend. I drove for 8 hours to Tonopah, nv to a silver mining historical park hoping to get some shots of the mines, workings and town. It blew like crazy and rained most of the weekend. Zero photos taken. Never even pulled the MA out of the suitcase.
Turns out they had the Tonopah Ghost Walk going on. It was interesting. It wasn't a total loss.

Tonopah Historic Mining Park

Last edited:
In the UK, after a prolonged period of rain we've got it pretty good for once but it sure is frustrating to have the BBC forecast rain for most of Sunday only for it to pass over in the night and for the sky to be clear all day.

Here in Northeast Ohio the worst April that I can remember,If it didn't snow everyday I rained,May,It just rains everday also.I did get out a little last Sunday inbetween the rain showers,The river was running wild.But got some photos of the longest covered bridge in the U.S.A. With its little sister bridge below.

Attachments

• DJI_0459.JPG
    DJI_0459.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 13
Here in Northeast Ohio the worst April that I can remember,If it didn't snow everyday I rained,May,It just rains everday also.I did get out a little last Sunday inbetween the rain showers,The river was running wild.But got some photos of the longest covered bridge in the U.S.A. With its little sister bridge below.
Looks like you have our usual UK weather then. Mid April we had 9 days of rain out of 11, that after an unusual 3 day heatwave that got nicknamed the African Blowtorch, but since then its been amazingly warm and sunny but for one night of rain. This is not normal for the UK. Last year and the year before that we had frost well into May. I only wish the BBC were better at forecasting it, Sunday was forecast to be a washout but it all blew through Saturday night to produce only slightly cloudy skies the sun soon melted away!

Perfect flying spring weather here but my allergy is killing me right now.... bummer :(

Good flying weather here. We have had a little wind but other than that pretty good. Went for a flight with my friend(P4Pro+ owner) last night.DJI_0009.jpg

Attachments

• DJI_0010.jpg
    DJI_0010.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
  • DJI_0011.jpg
    DJI_0011.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members