DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How about the Samsung Note 9 with DJI Fly

The only drawback I have found using the Note 9, and as my primary phone, is that it may not fit the RC holder if you have it in a case. Mine is in a case, and while it fits tightly its a little tilted...BUT the Note 9 is a substantialy larger device to begin with.

As for app opperation. I have had zero issues using a SM-N960U (USA Verizon)

The charging the phone while using the drone issue.
Yes, the controller does that. My undertanding is its an Android side issue, as Apple devices do not do this, not a DJI side issue. Regardless, I have never had a power issue with the controller/phone. I do make sure the phone is charged when I fly, but that is a personal choice I make and neither the battery levels in the phone or controller have ever been low enough after flight to make me think it would be a power requirment.

Overall I have had zero issues with the function of the Note 9.
I have the same Note 9 and I can't get the app to connect. I have spent 5 hours on this

I know this is a simple question but be sure your using the DJI Fly app. I have no idea of it works for any other app/drone.

Wait a second!!!

I remember when I was searching for a connection cord there are ones that work and ones that don't!

This is the one I use...

Wait a second!!!

I remember when I was searching for a connection cord there are ones that work and ones that don't!

This is the one I use...

I just purchased this one. It arrives on Thursday.

Reactions: Delenot
Did I see a post saying it needs to be in developer mode? I'm contemplating a Note 9+ as the screen is reportedly very bright.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent