DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I change my address with the FAA?

bsshog40

Reactions
I registered my mavic a couple years ago with the FAA at a different address. Do I need to re-register or can I change my address? Thanks for any help!

if you registered with the FAA you simply log into your account and change your address. If you registered with someone else, you need to contact that party and ask them. The FAA does not require you to register again. Who knows what a 3rd party will have you do.

I'm almost positive I did it on the FAA site. Didn't want to third party it. I just couldn't find a link to change my address on the site. I'll look again. Thanks!

Log into your account, click on your name in the upper left and I think you click on Profile to change the address.

Well that's where I'm running into the problem. I'm not finding a spot to login. It is just faa.com right?
Ok, I finally found the login section but I don't have the info to login. I also have my emails from them but no info for login. Oh well, I may just have to re-register. A shame tho as my cert is good thru 2020.

Last edited:
Yea. I'm at FAA.gov Sign In
Thanks for the info! I emailed them to help me gain access to my acct.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada